We need to elect leaders who will stand with us to keep our Union strong.
It’s on all of us to do our part and vote to elect candidates who’ll defend our unions, and protect our jobs and families.
Get all the details on registration and mail-in/absentee ballots for your state below:
- Mail-in ballot applications have been mailed to all registered voters. Fill it out, send it back before August 26, and your ballot will be mailed to you.
- Register to vote: https://bit.ly/2Bn8GgK
- Apply for a mail-in ballot: https://bit.ly/3h84lNG
- If you’re returning your completed absentee ballot by U.S. Mail, the clerk must receive it by 5:00 PM on Tuesday, September 8 for the primary and Tuesday, November 3 for the general election.
- Register to vote: https://bit.ly/32M6VFf
- Apply for an absentee ballot: https://bit.ly/3fRDDsc
- The deadline to request an mail-in ballot is August 18, and the deadline to return a completed ballot is September 8. Voters must register by August 9.
- Register to vote: https://bit.ly/2Cp3M3n
- Apply for an mail-in ballot: https://bit.ly/39hcmwU